Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Midnight reflections

Sitting before the laptop with a whole new life awaiting me, with the mood of chalet still not checked out of my blood, with an ironically subtle hungry stomach which was just filled with Indian supper, with a crippling concentration of poignancy precipitating in my head and heart, and talking to friends that are almost long forgotten, I can't describe the emotion I am feeling now.

Okay the last clause sounds weird, boys aren't good at expressing their feelings, especially when they're left brainers, like me.

Some disclaimers, I totally didn't expect my results to be this way, although it's a really pleasant surprise, I got a freaking 13 points after moderation for prelims.(It was 16 before mod). Thank you all for the congratulations and stuff.

For those who did well, congratulations and I advise that you do not become complacent even to the slightest extent. 骄兵必败, the haughty soldier is sure to lose.
For those who didn't do as well, think that this exam doesn't decide your life for you. You still have the chunk of your life in your hands now, don't screw it up this time.

I'm stoning and thinking about people, and when I am going to see them again.

Very soon, I hope it will be.

No comments: